With the way in which the bonus paid time off (PTO) works, you will accrue an additional $20 toward your PTO for every 60 hours worked on your Handy bookings within a calendar month, and an additional $0.33 per hour for every hour worked above 60.
- Let’s take a look at an example: Iyesha worked 66 hours between June 1st through June 30th, 2021.
- In addition to her weekly PTO at a rate of $1.25 per hour worked, Iyesha will also accrue a $20 bonus because she worked more than 60 hours in a single calendar month.
- Plus Iyesha will accrue an additional $0.33 per hour for the 6 hours worked over 60. Therefore, Iyesha will accrue an additional $0.33 * 6 hours = $1.98.
- This means that Iyesha will accrue a Bonus PTO amount of $21.98 for the month of June. This bonus PTO will be deposited onto Iyesha’s Alia Prepaid Mastercard within the first two weeks of the following month.
- Here is another example: Jaylen worked 160 hours between June 1st through June 30th, 2021.
- Since Jaylen worked a total of 60 + 60 + 40 hours, they are eligible for two $20 bonuses. This adds up to $40 for his bonus hours worked.
- In addition, Jaylen will accrue $0.33/hour for each hour worked over 60. Since Jaylen worked a total of 160 hours, they worked 100 hours over 60. Therefore, Jaylen will accrue an additional $0.33 * 100 = $33.
- This means that Jaylen will accrue a Bonus PTO of $73 for June. This bonus PTO will be deposited onto Jaylen’s Alia Prepaid Mastercard within the first two weeks of the following month.
The Akimbo Now Incentive Mastercard® is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement.